Dolce & Gourmando Return and Exchange Policy
FOOD PRODUCTS: There are no returns on food products or gourmet gift baskets whether the purchase was made at our store or on-line. Please ensure that you make your selection carefully before placing your on-line orders.
NON-FOOD: Returns and exchanges must be unopened, unused and in the original packaging and must be within 7 days from the date of delivery to the recipient. Shipping charges are not refundable.
DEFECTED OR DAMAGED: If the products have arrived damaged, we will issue a refund or request the item to be returned at no cost to you. We will ask you to send images of the damaged products for claims purposes for our shipper.
WRONG ITEM WAS SHIPPED: If we have made an error shipping the incorrect merchandise, please contact us promptly within 7 days of delivery and we will promptly ship the replacement product, at no cost to you.
HOW TO PREPARE RETURN ITEMS:
- You must ensure that the product is wrapped with protective material such as bubble wrap before placing it in the shipping box. The shipping box must be securely taped on all sides.
- Once the box is ready, please contact us so that we may arrange for pick-up.
- We will send you the shipping label/waybill.
- Once you have received the shipping label/waybill, you will be required to tape the label to the box.
- You need to make sure you will be available during the time you agreed to be available for the item to be picked up by UPS or FedEx.
- The refund will be applied to your credit card only after we receive the returned merchandise in satisfactory condition.